What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
- To support the Business Compliance Function to ensure all activities within the UK/IRE One Medical Device business take place compliantly.
- Ensure activities operate within Healthcare Compliance (HCC) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) requirements as outlined by the One MD HCC Officer.
- Ensure compliant business growth across the assigned business unit(s).
- Provide administrative support to the designated UK/IRE Business Compliance Specialist to ensure all activities within the business take place compliantly and have all the required documents and approvals in place prior to the activity going ahead.
- Provide guidance, and first level reviews for One MD UK/IRE activities in accordance with the HCC Programme
- Process and review such requests for approval via the on-line approvals process
- Engage with and support the business as a trusted compliance contact and offer necessary support.
- Operate within the UK/IRE HCC policies and procedures
- Report issues and escalate to Specialist if necessary
- Deliver ad-hoc training and provide support on HCC approvals systems to staff if required
- Ensure appropriate post event documentation is provided in relation to all activities that the business undertake in line with audit requirements
- Assist in co-ordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Assist and support HCC testing and monitoring documentation and activities
- Draft Consulting and Educational Grant agreements with Healthcare Professionals/Government Officials (HCP/GOs) using a legally approved template
- Assist with HCP/GO payments in a timely manner in line with J & J payment terms
- Extend business and product knowledge by attending Professional Education events, product training and field visits when required
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrates high level administration skills
- Proactively manages workload
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Logical and disciplined approach to record storage and maintenance activities
- Ability to deal with flexible work load and type is essential
- Work within company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Business related degree
- Administration experience advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
- Business Compliance Specialist for support and guidance
- HCC Team for corporate HCC advice
- Sales & Marketing staff: providing them with HCC support and guidance
- Professional Education Team
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
* Due to the changing nature of the business, this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the role may be subject to change.