Graduate Statistician Programme
Share this programme:
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Our Statistician Graduate Programme offers you a unique opportunity to develop your skills within our Statistical team. You will embark on an exciting two year rotational programme where you will be working with project teams to deliver new products, process improvements and product enhancements. The programme aims to give you a fully rounded experience and ensure you are given the tools to successfully operate within our highly innovative design and manufacturing franchise company.
Joining this programme will provide you with the opportunity to build a network throughout the franchise during a number of rotations. These rotations will base themselves within the sub departments of the Operation Quality, Design Quality and Manufacturing.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Drive Process, Product and System improvements
- Utilise formal problem solving tools and methodologies to actively lean out and improve processes, improve products and reduce customer complaints
- Reduce the cost of quality and non-compliance to the business
Main duties and responsibilities:
As a graduate trainee, you will participate in training where you will learn new leadership and technical skills, which will be combined with the opportunity to apply this business knowledge in a challenging manufacturing and development environment. This is an opportunity that will take you and your career further.
Participants learn to drive their careers in a nurturing environment that has the “feel” and flexibility of a small company – an environment that supports the entrepreneurial spirit, fosters collaboration and teamwork, and values individual contributions. At the same time, participants benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in Diabetes Management.
As you develop you will be expected to take responsibility for the following:
Requirements of the role:
- Degree qualification in statistics / related qualification with a 2:1 classification or higher. This could cover mathematics, operation research, or other numerical degree
- Excellent technical report writing
- Ability to summarise and present data to a high standard and to a wide audience
- Applied statistical programming skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
Share this programme: